Friday, July 10, 2009

Sincerely

On a serious note today was one the saddest days. If I can tell anyone one thing is love, love yourself unconditionally... Please understand me, although I’m nothing to you and perhaps you might off already judge me without knowing me based on opinions of others or of what you see on here understand that I in no shape or form will hold that against you.Who m I to judge you! NO ONE.So with that said love who you are, once you do everything else isn’t as bad as you think it is. And even tho I’m thee less indicated person to give any sort of advice I do in fact struggle with many things but I TRY not let it discourage me (at times it does & its hard) but I hold on to my faith & believe.With that said love you & love those who you neglect not the ones who neglect you.

No comments:

Post a Comment